Friday, March 9, 2012

PLN Project #10

     Before registering for the EDM 310 class, I had always gotten on Safari just to get on Facebook or just browse on the Web. I also had never heard of PLN, which stands for Personal Learning Network. The PLN is a set of people and tools that you can call upon for help, or other assistance.
  
    There are a few sites that I have found very useful to be able to call upon people for help, as was said above. Dr. Strange in class the other day showed us, that when doing a group project where we don't have to meet with people, that we can use Google Docs to also chat. This would be while we were writing a project. I just find it so interesting that you can do so much with Google. I always thought it was just a surfing site. It is really been a great thing to learn about.
    I am really looking forward to starting the journey with my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment