Sunday, February 12, 2012

Post #2 C4T

C4T #1
 I was assigned to read and blog on WhatEdSaid's Blog. I can say that there are some amazing posts. I really enjoyed reading them. I know I was only supposed to read one and comment on it. But I really got interested and kept reading. I commented on the Post 10 steps to get teachers into blogging. I loved the post.
      -Mckinley

WhatEdSaid,

My name is Mckinley Kennedy and i am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. When i found out that i had to take this class i was shocked. I keep asking myself,” why would a Physical Education major need to take a class about blogging”? Well after reading this blog i can understand that it would be really useful to have a blog and to read other teachers blogs. It could really help with finding new ideas of what to teach to my students. I could talk to other teachers and share my ideas with them, as well as them sharing their ideas.
Sitting down and sharing my blog posts with teachers would be an amazing way to reach out to them. I think it is a way of lending a helping hand to first time teachers. I really enjoyed reading your blog about this. It really out the whole blogging experience in perspective for me. It taught me that time and effort in blogging can make a difference



Thanks, Mckinley Kennedy


C4T #2


This week i got lucky again and got to post a comment on the same blog. I read the post Learning by Playing. I loved reading about what fun they had but also watching the movie that her grand nieces made of each other. They were so precious. I feel that creativity played a huge role in those little girls having fun. They also used technology. Since that is what we have been writing about in our past blogs i felt as though this was approaite  post to comment on.


- Mckinley


WhatEdSaid,
First let me say they are too cute. I am so happy that you shared that with us bloggers and also future educators. I just loved seeing how creative they were. In our edm 310 class we have been having to write post on creativity and also on technology. I think both are very important in the education system. If kids aren t forced to be creative then they are just going to go through school getting boring grades. I feel as though technology is one major role in education too. I have a little 2 year old niece and she loves playing with her moms I phone. She will take pictures with it, and also loves watching her goofy movies on it. I feel as though that keeps her interested in learning new stuff. Thanks you so much for posting this again. It was really great.


-Mckinley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mckinley my name is Donte' Todd and I am in EDM 310. I have been assigned to your c4t for the week.I would like to begin my blog by saying, you did an outstanding job on this blog. I commend your interests toward the subject and applaud your efforts. I ask myself "why we have to do certain things or take certain classes everyday". However, you have to remember that because you are working in the school system, sometimes you will have to multi task.As educators we are constantly learning and critiquing are craft.Therefore, I believe that the information we learn in this class will enhance our learning and teaching ability. I also see that we share the same feelings toward technology in the classroom. I also feel that technology plays a critical role in the classroom.Overall, the blog was great, just make sure you read over your blog before you click "publish". This is when I find most of my mistakes. But, great work!

    ReplyDelete