Saturday, March 3, 2012

C4K #1

C4K #1
    
     For the first week i had to read anna rip's blog. She wrote about how cool it would be to open a teacher store, so that all the teachers could go into the store and get essential items they need. Here is what Anna wrote in her blog and what I commented back on. 


Anna Ripp


If I can, I will open a store  for teachers. My store will have everything that a classroom needs, and some that it doesn’t. I will call it Teachamania, it will supply things like desks, or computers, things that most classrooms have, and also smart boards, overhead projectors, and big versions of the basic objects needed so that the whole class can see. There will be isles for each subject and grade, and even a classroom for other children taught  by me!people from any grade may come, but at different times, maybe,  one day we have science, then the next we have art. I would love to make and teach Teachamainia.







Hi Anna Ripp.

  
   My name is Mckinley Kennedy. I am a Student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Physical Education. I love your post about opening up a teacher store. That is a great idea for teachers to be able to get all the necessary things they need for their classrooms. It is really hard for teachers to get the materials they need for their classrooms because of funding and also approving it. But with your great idea it would be a breeze for teachers.


Thanks for sharing, Mckinley Kennedy

C4K #2

This week I had to comment on Dawson's blog. I loved reading his post about Christopher Columbus. He had so many interesting facts about him that I didn't even know. Columbus brought earthworms and horses over to the new land. When i was in school I don't think i remember reading all the facts and points that Dawson pointed out. I think if i had I would have been more interested in learning more about him. 

Dawson's Blog




The Columbus Castle has a hand made wooden door. The Castle is very old and big. The Castle looks grayish it has a cross on the top. The Columbian Exchange it had a lot of diseases. I think that it is about how diseases traveled from one to another and kept on spreading one diseases is Small Pox.Wen Columbus came he brought Earthworms and Horses. He took tomatoes and potatoes for Europe. Wen Columbus set sail he made a deal wit the king and Queen. He said that he wold own lots of the ocean and some of the land. Can you believe that Columbus brought earthworms to the new land, so be fore we did not have earthworms before Columbus.Did you know that they named 50 towns after Columbus. Did you know that Columbus was Admiral of the Ocean Seas.

Hi Dawson. 
My name is Mckinley Kennedy. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog about Christopher Columbus. There were so many great facts that I didn't even know about him. I thought it was really interesting that he brought earthworms and horses with him on his journey. I would have never thought earthworms would have been an item to bring on a ship. But you did a great job with providing a lot of interesting facts. It helped me learn just a bit more about Christopher Columbus that i never knew. Keep up the great work and enjoy blogging.


Thanks, Mckinley Kennedy


C4K #3


This week I had to comment on Rhiannon's Blog for Mr. Avery's class. The blog was about their Christmas vacation and how in Austrailia it is 6 weeks long. Rhiannon talked about all that he did on his vacation. I am quite jealous about all the fun stuff he got to do. He got to go surfing and hang out with his friends.


C4K #4


This week I got to post on Mrs. Yollis's class blog. The first post I read was about how they had a fire fighter come visit their class. It was a student's dad. He showed them all the equipment and how fast he could put it on. It was so interesting to read the post. I felt as though I was back in grade school again.


Dear Mrs. Yollis and Class,  
My name is Mckinley Kennedy and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading the blog about having Ellie's dad come to your class. I have always been really interested in learning everything that firemen do. I remember back when I was in grade school and we visited a Firehouse. It was a real experience to see the trucks and where they have all their equipment. It is so great that Ellie's dad could share everything he knows with your class. I loved watching the video to see how long it would take to put the equipment on. You have to be really fast to put all that on. Keep up the great work and I really hope to read more about what all your class is up too. Thank you for sharing.  


Thanks, Mckinley Kennedy



1 comment:

  1. What a variety of kids and places! And you learned a few things too.

    Well done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete