Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Post #13

   When I read the instructions of what we had to do for blog post #13, I was shocked. We had to try to go 24 hours without any electronic devices. At first I thought there was no way I was going to be able to do that. I tried, but unfortunately failed. There is no possible way that I could have gone that long without using some form of communication. All the electronic devices that are in my life, have been in my life forever. We are the age of technology. To take technology away from us is like taking all food away. We would not survive. I know that sounds really sad, but it is true.
    It was pretty difficult to cope with not using technology. I tried hard because I wanted to succeed. But in the end there was no luck. I feel that when I start teaching and my children walk in the gym, they will feel good, because I will be using technology. They will see it almost everyday. They will learn dances and do exercises from a big projector. My future students will be associated with technology and will learn a lot from it. It might not be the same way that the students in their regular classroom are learning how to use it, but it will be very beneficial.
   I was glad to see that we had a personal challenge blog this week. I am looking forward to reading how other students did this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment