Sunday, April 29, 2012

C4T Summary for April


This week I was assigned to read Mr. Robbo's Blog. He has a lot of very interesting articles for upcoming Physical Education teachers. I was really glad to see that I was getting a chance to read and look over his blog. It made me more at ease seeing that there was a blog for Physcial Education teachers. When I first started this class I didn't know the reason that I would need to take it for majoring in Physical Education. Now my eyes have been opened to the amazing and wonderful things that can come from blogging with your class. I have learned a lot and hope to continue learning from this class and blog. 

Mr. Robbo, 
Hi my name is Mckinley Kennedy. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 Class at The University of South Alabama. I am so glad I got the opportunity to comment on your blog page. I am majoring in Physical Education and was confused when I realized I had to take this class.I didn’t think that P.E teachers had to know how to blog or even need to set up a blog. But I have realized now that it would be a really great thing for me as a Physical Education teacher to keep a blog up and running. I have really enjoyed getting to look through your post and see all the interesting ideas you have gotten to find. Thanks so much for sharing!
Mckinley.

No comments:

Post a Comment