Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K Summary for March

C4T #3

    These are all the students I had to comment on for the month of March. My first post was to a class blog. They were studying the Titanic and they had three pictures posted on the blog about how they set up the classroom into 1st, 2nd and 3rd class, just like how they had it set up on the Titanic. This helped the students learn how the people were put on the Titanic. It was really great to see what the teacher did to help the students learn. I really enjoyed reading and learning all that the students had to say.

This is my comment that I wrote to the class.

   Hi Class 12.
My name is Mckinley Kennedy. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. I was assigned to read your 7th blog post, but I decided to read them all. I really enjoyed reading about the Titanic. That is a very interesting subject to me. I looked at your pictured above and since you are learning about the Titanic, it looked as though the class was spilt into 1st and 3rd class. That is a great way to learn about who was put in the 1st and 3rd classes. Thanks for sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment